The Reward The Reward

Great on too many levels.

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

:D!

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

I thought they were gonna be friends. The preloader deceived me. :(

Moby Dick 2 Moby Dick 2

Kudos

I love how you can reallocate your points anytime you want. It adds a kinda sneaky level of depth and makes it very dynamic being able to change your play style whenever you want. It does so not only by opening new doors depending on where you put those points, but it can be a double edged sword by sneaking in new challenges. With most games you're left to wonder "What would it be like if I'd built myself that way?...". Not here, oh no. I think this aspect makes the game that much funner.

Fluid Dynamic Stress Test Fluid Dynamic Stress Test

Very cool

My computer isn't top notch, but the effects are pretty sweet. Tweak it a bit, maybe add some sound effects/music, some extra options, spice it up a bit. It would also be pretty sweet if you could make a version more friendly to those of us with budget/old computers.

Basic Mouse Puzzle 2 Basic Mouse Puzzle 2

It was good but...

It's still very possible to cheat. Might think about changing the drop down menu. *Cough* Also, I didn't play with sound, thus the sound score.

Metroid Physiology Metroid Physiology

Incredible detail. Truly stunning.

Colorblind Colorblind

Woooow that's amazing! I love it!

zephyo responds:

thanks!!

Jellyfish Heaven Jellyfish Heaven

I first saw this a couple years ago and loved it. To this day it's still among my very favorite pieces of art. <3